Select a Drip Edge Color
After your choice of shingles, please choose a drip edge color from the available colors below:
- Ivory Almond
- Chocolate Brown
What is the Drip Edge for?
The Drip Edge is the metal flashing that is installed on the edges of the roof and overhangs the sides of the roof. The drip edge is a non-corrosive flashing that significantly extends the life of the fascia wood by channeling water away.
Reasons to Use Drip Edge:
- Directs water away from the fascia and prevents water from rotting the fascia over time.
- Protects the edge of the roof decking due to water penetration during heavy rainfall.
- Seals any gaps at the bottom of the roof, which could allow small animals to enter the attic.
- Prevents movement between the wood fascia and deck boards.
- Assists gutters to direct water away from your house and foundation.